Intestinal worm is very common in children. It is also seen in Adults. This is caused due to poor sanitation, personal hygiene and contamination of food and hygiene. Hook worms, tape worm, round worms, giardia are different types of worm seen in human intestines.
Contaminated food and water.
Improperly cooked food and meat.
Drinking unclean water.
The symptoms occur according to the presence of type of worm. Hook worms suck and blood and further causes Anaemia. Cough, vomit, and loss of appetite are the symptoms of Round worms. Some patients also suffer with fever, urticaria and bronchitis.
Home Remedies for Intestinal worms:
- Mix 1 tsp of honey with coconut water and take this twice a day.
- Mix 5gm ajwain with a pinch of salt. Take this on empty stomach for a week.
- Take 2-3 tomatoes with a pinch of black pepper and salt on empty stomach for about 2 weeks.
- Take an apple a day.
Ayurvedic Medicines for Intestinal worms:
Below medicines are generally recommended by Ayurveda practitioners to treat Intestinal worms. Although most of the ayurvedic medicines are safe, we highly recommend taking advise from a qualified practitioner before trying below mentioned medicines.
- Take Krimi Har Ras tab once a day for about 2 weeks.
- 1 tablet of Krimi Kalanal Ras twice a day for a week.
- 1 tablet of Krimi Mudgar Ras thrice a day.
Avoid food which is difficult to digest. Take food which is bitter in taste. Like, bitter gourd, neem flower, drumstick. Avoid sweets. Avoid sleeping during day time. Do not eat junk food, fast food.