If you are going to live on my face, I am going to need to see some rent.”
Are you also irritated seeing Pimples on your face? Getting worried to face people or go out? RELAX! As there are some simple home remedies to help your get rid of them.
Pimple is very common among teenagers and it is also not dangerous. Yes it is true that because of Pimples you might start feeling miserable to go in front of people. Pimples are generally formed due to excess of oil production from sebaceous glands leading to blockage of pores by dust, dirt or bacteria. Pimples generally appear on face, neck, back or on shoulders.
The sebaceous glands which are present inside pores secrete sebum. During the usual process of skin shedding, the outer layer of dead skin cells are not removed while they remain glued to the skin due to sebum. This results in trapping of dead cells along with dirt in the pore. The excess production of sebum formed behind blockage gives way to the formation of various bacteria that are responsible for infection and inflammations.
Pimples on the face of teenager generally cause embarrassment, depression and lack of confidence. It is very important to treat Pimples as it also results in scars all over face which do not get faded easily.
The toxins in body which are not removed and that contaminate blood stream can also be a cause for Pimple. Constipation, no proper bowel movement, irregular food timings, eating too much starch, sugar, oily foods can cause toxins to remain in our digestive system. A proper diet, drinking lot of water and washing face regularly with clean water are simple ways to avoid getting Pimples.
For those who have Pimples, you can follow some simple home remedies to treat Pimples.
- Take 2-3 garlic pieces and pound them well to form a paste. Apply this paste on affected area. You can mix the garlic paste in yogurt if your skin is very sensitive. The antibiotic property in garlic will help in healing.
- Eating 3 pieces of garlic everyday for 1 month can also give good results.
- Take handful of fresh washed coriander leaves. Pound them well to extract its juice. Add a little turmeric powder to the juice and mix them well. Applying this on face every night is very effective.
- Take equal quantity of saffron, turmeric, neem, red sandalwood, basil, and fuller’s earth with buttermilk or milk. Pound them well to form a paste. Apply this paste twice a day.
- Take equal proportion of coriander seeds, fennel, basil, turmeric and amla. Grind them well to form fine powder. Try having 1/2 teaspoon this powder 15 min before lunch and dinner.
- Eat 1 teaspoon amla powder with water in morning and evening.
- Take handful of fresh tulsi leaves and pound them well to form a paste. Apply this paste for 10 min for 4-5 weeks to get rid of Pimples.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey and mix it with 1 tablespoon freshly extracted lemon juice. Apply this mixture for 10 min on Pimples and on scars that are formed due to it. Try not applying it on aggravated Pimples as it can cause severe inflammation. Repeat this process 5-6 times a week for effective results.
- Slightly dry roast cinnamon and grind it well to form a fine powder. Take some cinnamon powder and mix it with honey to form a paste. Apply it for 10-15 min for 5-6 times a week.
- Neem leaves are found to be very effective in treating Pimples. Take some fresh neem leaves and pound them well to form a paste. Apply this paste on affected area. If you don’t get fresh leaves you can take some dried bottled neem leaves and steep it for 10 min in warm water. Make a paste of this and apply it.
- Take some sesame seeds and soak it in little water overnight. Pound them well to form a paste and apply it on affected area and leave it for 10 min. You can also use sesame seeds powder to make a paste.
- Try applying potato juice or tomato juice on face for 10 min and then wash it off with water. This gives a natural mild bleaching glow to the face.
- Take some fresh mint leaves or podina and soak them in little water. Pound them to form a paste and apply it on affected area. Mint leaves provide cooling and astringent affect to the skin. Regular use of mint leaves can also help with fading off Pimple
- Take some nutmeg or jaiphal and grind it to form fine powder. Mix this powder with little water or milk to form a paste. Apply this paste on face for 10 min and then wash it off.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to help body’s self cleansing and self purifying systems to be in good working condition and thus it helps protect skin from toxicity.
- Eating foods that contain high contents of beta carotene like carrots, pumpkin, cantaloupe, other yellow orange fruits and vegetables are effective in treating Pimples.
- Take some cucumber juice and mix it with carrot or lettuce juice. Apply this on affected area.
- Apply 1/2 cup aloe vera pulp on affected area twice a day.
- Take some fresh fenugreek leaves and pound them well to form a paste. Apply this paste on face and then wash it off later with warm water. Doing this every night before going to bed helps in removing scars.
- Apply almond oil if you have dryness or inflammation of skin.
- Take some juice of raw papaya and apply it on face.
- Apply tea tree oil on face for effective results.
- Take some marigold and grind to form paste. Mix it with wheat germ oil and apply it on face.
- Prepare a mix of oatmeal and honey. Apply this mix on face.
- Take 30 ml aloe vera amla juice daily 1/2 an hour before breakfast.
- Take 50 ml neem decoction once daily on empty stomach for treating Pimples.
- Take 5 -10 gm of Triphala churnam daily to help purifying blood which helps in treating Pimples.
- Take some cherry seeds dal and grind them to form fine powder. Take some powder and add little butter, little honey to form a paste. Apply this paste on face and allow it to dry. Wash it off with clean water. This helps in reducing big Pimples and marks.
- Make a paste of turmeric stick with water and add 10 tulsi leaves, 1 camphor tablet to it. Pound them well to form a paste and apply it on Pimples Next morning wash it off with warm water.
Keep your face clean by washing your face with clean water to remove dirt or oil. Increase the use of herbs that have cooling effect on your body. Always make sure you don’t keep touching or scratching your face. Drink lots of water and coconut water to keep you hydrated. Make sure you cleanse, moisturize, hydrate and scrub your face regularly. This helps to clean and open the pores which will reduce the chances of Pimples.