Mouth ulcers are annoying sores that develop inside the mouth. Mouth ulcer may be the result of several reasons like stress, eating a lot of spicy food, non-veg food and even due to deficiencies of vitamins like B and C.
Below are few remedies for mouth ulcer.
- Avoid drinking tea or coffee if you got mouth ulcer.
- Oily food with a lot of spices aggravates the condition of mouth ulcer.
- Massaging the affected parts with coconut milk help to sooth the pain.
- Eat raw tomatoes. Raw tomatoes help in early recovery from mouth ulcer.
- Make a paste of turmeric mixed with little glycerin and apply on the sore. Continue this several times daily for early recovery.
- Chew few leaves of tulsi with some water. Repeat this 4/5 times a day.
- Applying toothpaste on the sore helps in soothing pain.
- Avoid fast food. Have food rich in fiber, calcium, and vitamin c.
- Avoid non-vegetarian food completely as this increases acidity thereby encouraging mouth ulcer.