What is Acne?
Acne is an inflammatory disease mostly involving the sebaceous glands of the skin and is characterized by papules or pustules or comedones. Acne vulgaris, a form of acne is the most common which affects the majority of people from puberty to young adulthood.
Causes of Acne:
The primary cause for all forms of acne is the wrong consumption habits. Too much sugar, irregular eating, the inclusion of fried and fatty foods all cause acne. Devitalized order of the skin occurring out of unhealthy living habits also causes acne. Apart from these, too much consumption of tobacco, alcohol, tea, and coffee all contribute towards acne. Though acne is a common problem affecting a majority of people especially the young, there are many home remedies available which can help you to get rid of acne. Some are discussed below.
Home remedies for acne:
- Orange peel: We all eat oranges but what we don?t know is the numerous therapeutic it possesses. One such is acne treatment. Orange peels are one of the most useful home-based acne treatments. All you have to do is impound the skin of the orange with water on a stone and then apply it on the affected areas.
- Garlic: This one is a proven home remedy when it comes to treating acne. Take two pieces of garlic and massage it numerous times every day. Garlic is so effective that apart from treating acne it also clears the pimples, boils and cleans the skin spots.
- Fenugreek: A new useful therapy for acne is the use of fenugreek. A paste made by grinding the leaves of fenugreek when applied on the affected areas helps to get rid of acne. The leaves of fenugreek prevent blackheads as well as pimples. It is one of the most liked home remedies for acne.
- Lemon: It is a proven and natural medicine available at home for acne. Frequent application of lemon juice helps in reducing acne as well as pimples.
- Cucumber: What can be most effective for acne than the cold cucumber? Grated cucumber when applied to the affected areas removes acne and actually soothes skin.
Apart from these home remedies you also need to make changes in your diet and lifestyle. For instance, don?t binge on fast fried foods and wash your face with soap and water regularly to keep away acne. So now say no to the expensive acne removing creams which make false promises. Just follow these home remedies and get rid of acne easily and efficiently.