What are Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones disease is a very common disorder. The stones formed in kidney disorder are in fact formed due to the chemicals present in the urine such as calcium, phosphorus, uric acid, and oxalic acid. These stones might vary in size as that from grain’s size to that of a tennis ball.
Causes of Kidney Stones:
Heavy perspiration, sedentary lifestyle and insufficient intake of foods which result in a high concentration of urine are all responsible for causing the kidney stone. Apart from these, extent intake of acids forming foods, sugar products, tea, coffee, white flour, condiments and deficiency of Vitamin A also lead to the kidney stones. If you have been diagnosed with kidney stones, then there is need not worry because there are several home remedies available that help dissolves the kidney stone.
Home Remedies for Kidney Stones:
- Drink more and more water and other juice so that they produce a minimum of two litres of urine during the entire day. It is important to note that the body should produce at least a minimum two litres of urine the whole day.
- Avoid eating dairy foods and leafy vegetables as they have are rich in calcium.
- Intake of poultry, fish and meat should be reduced as they increase the amount of uric acid which is responsible for stones in the kidney.
- Eat more vegetables, vegetable proteins, and fiber and whole grains.
- Reduce the consumption of sugar, caffeine, soda, refined foods and salt.
- Drink a soup made up of one cup of pomegranate seeds and two cups of horse grams.
- Drink coconut water. This is because; it has the tendency to break up the stones which then can easily pass out of the body through urine.
- Make a juice of onions, strain it and then drink it for three days and see you will start passing out stones through urine the very next day. This is one the best home remedies to treat kidney stones.
- Celery, Watermelon and Basil leaves are also some of the effective herbs that help to get rid of the kidney stones.
- Make a mixture of 60 ml of olive oil and 60 ml of lime juice and then add one glass full of water and then drink the concoction. You will start passing out the stones through urine as early as in the next day after taking the mixture.
So if you are diagnosed with kidney stones don?t worry just use these home remedies and dissolve the stones inside you in just a few days.