What is Jaundice?
Jaundice is a condition wherein there occur mucous membranes and there is a yellow discoloration of skin. This mostly happens due to the increase in the bile pigments, known as bilirubin in the blood. It is one of the most common liver disorders affecting almost all the people at some point of time in their life.
Causes of Jaundice:
Pancreatic cancer, acute hepatitis, blockage in the pile ducts, hemolytic anemia, alcoholic live disease are some of the factors that cause jaundice. If you have also been diagnosed with jaundice then there is no need to panic as there are several home remedies that help to cure jaundice.
Home Remedies for Jaundice:
- Drink more and more lime juice. This is one of the best home remedies for jaundice.
- Mash one ripe banana and eat it twice a day along with some honey.
- Drink a mixture of lemon juice and sugarcane juice.
- Increase the intake of minerals such as iron and calcium in your diet.
- Carrot juice is also beneficial for people suffering from jaundice.
- Beetroot juice when taken with squeezed lemon also helps to cure jaundice in a short period of time.
- Extract the juice of radish and drink at least one pound of juice on a daily basis.
- Drinking the juice of bittergourd also helps to cure jaundice.
- Avoid eating fried foods, spicy foods, and oily foods.
- Take some juice out of two to three tomatoes and add some salt to taste. Drink this juice on a daily basis to get rid of jaundice.
- Eat more and more prune fruit.
- Drink a mixture of mint, fresh lime and ginger juice.
- Take a glass of buttermilk and some black pepper to it and drink it for a period of seven days.
Apart from using these home remedies you also need to make changes to your lifestyle. Avoid consuming alcohol when you are suffering from jaundice.
12 thoughts on “Home remedies for Jaundice”
dear sir i am suffering from jaundice now it is normal but still pain is their on right side of upper side pl help what care should be taken and for medicine thanks
this websit is more useful for me thank you so much
from last couple of days my eyes looks yellowish now i am taking liv 52 twice a day and drinking more water and fresh juice.but i was a regular drinker,now i am avoiading it.plz suggest what more precautions and medicene to take i am 34 years old merried men.
thanks and regards
i m suffering from jaundice last 4 years sometimes it decreases but not becoming ok what should i do @
i am atul jain and i m suffering from joundic its my fifth time when i m siffering from joundic it is attaking again and again on me so what should i do ???????????
My liver week. I m jondis pasant medican name ?
my mother is suffering from 6.2 joundice plz anybody tell the medecine
my mom kidney psnt so she cant drink much water nd lime nd fruits so wht i can do
my eyes were looks yellow colour .how can turn into white again?? pls help me
I m suffering frm jaundice recently, as I was having symptoms like mild pain, fever, lack of appetite but now everything is clear except yellowness of skin, eyes & weakness as my bilirubin values are high so pls help me to cure
Looking forward to it
Dr shib I have a jaundice 1.9mg% it’s a harmful. I am 38year old. What I can do.
Sir my eyes becomes red in morning with fever.Im suffering it from 4-5 years.
My weight is degreased by 5 to 6 kg . I feel more weakness at morning .
Please help me !!