What is anemia?
Anemia is a condition in which there is a deficiency of blood. Anemia is one of the most common disorders of the blood. It occurs when there is a reduction in the quantity of red blood cells in the body.
Causes of anemia:
Low or reduced formation of red blood cells and sometimes heavy loss of blood to any injury are some of the most common causes of anemia. Inadequate intake of iron, proteins and vitamins or any a defect in the bone marrow causes the low formation of red blood cells and hence anemia. Kidney failure and intestinal parasites are also some of the factors that cause anemia. The majority of people suffer from anemia; however there is no need to worry as there are many home remedies that help to cure anemia.
Home remedies for anemia:
- Take 1 cup of beetroot juice and apple juice and drink the mixture either with milk or honey daily.
- Take a ripe banana, mash it and then take it with one teaspoonful of honey.
- Drink a mixture of tomato and apple juice.
- Eat at least two citrus foods daily as they are a significant source of vitamin C which helps in the absorption of iron
- Eat more and more beetroots> the juice of the beetroot contains vital minerals such as sulfur, iodine, copper, and carbohydrates, Vitamin B1, B6 and B2, which prevent anemia.
- Take a cold-water bath daily and two times a day. This is one of the simple home remedies to treat anemia. Sunbaths are also good as the rays of the sun boost the formation of red cells
- Eating loads of salads is also one of the best home remedies for anemia
- Eat 3-4 pieces of dry figs on a daily basis. This also helps to cure anemia
- Avoid excess consumption of tea, Coffee, and ingesting antacids. This is because; these foodstuffs decrease iron absorption. Concentrate more on eating foods such as skinned poultry, green peas, organ meats, shellfish, chick peas, liver, fish, egg yolks, broccoli, black-eyed peas, whole grain bread, spinach, dried peaches, chard, prunes, kale, collards, and dried apricots which are rich sources of iron.
So use these home remedies and get rid of anemia.
2 thoughts on “Home remedies for Anemia”
SIR,EARLY MY HB IS 9.6 NOE BETWEEN 6.3 TO 7.6 ,AGE 55 ,WT 45 KG SINCE LAST 20 YEARS SAME WT,MALE ,DIABETIC FOR LAST 16 YEARS,NOW HIGH BP FOR LAST ONE YEAR.PL ADVICE ME ANEAMIC REMEDIES
We donot prescribe medicines online. Please visit a near by reputed ayurvedic doctor. Get your body checked up and get prescription. This small investment will help you out of trouble at a later point.