Lack of sleep is a common problem for the modern people. Extreme mental work and pressure and lack of physical work and modern lifestyle are the main reason behind sleep disorder.
Insomnia or sleeping difficulties has several symptoms. If you are facing the below symptoms of insomnia, you should be careful from the beginning.
Sleep should bring energy in your body. If you are feeling tired after sleep, you might be a victim of insomnia. Because of Insomnia, you might feel sleepy throughout the day. Loss of concentration and getting irritated easily are few more symptoms of insomnia.
What to do?
Insomnia is a treatable disease, so there is no need to worry. Just you have to change your lifestyle for a better future.Follow below discussed points to avoid lack of sleep.
- Morning should start with regular exercise. Little physical work daily will keep your body active during daytime and at night, it will bring a good night sleep.
- Try all kinds of alcohol and tobacco etc. If you can’t live without it, don’t take 4-5 hours before sleep.
- Go to bed in time daily. Don’t go to bed too early or too later than your planned time or go to sleep immediately when you are feeling sleepy and tired at night.
- Cool temperature and silent environment encourage a good sleep.
- Don’t overeat at night.
- Do not watch TV, work on the computer at night just before going to bed.
- Do not sleep during day time.
- Never worry about the lack of sleep. It will only make the situation worse.
- Never try hard to sleep.