What is body odor?
Any unpleasant smell associated with a person?s body is known as body odor. Scientifically, body odor is known as hyperhidrosis. Though body odor is not an infectious or contagious disease its severity may act as a major embarrassment for people.
Causes of body odor:
The sweat glands which eliminate the toxic substances from the body in the form of sweat are mainly responsible for body odor Use of drugs, prolong or chronic disease, excess secretion of hormones, constipation, anxiety and certain food and beverages are some of the factors that cause body odor. If you also possess body odor and hence avoid social gatherings then here are some home remedies that will help you to get rid of this embarrassment of body odor.
Home remedy of body odor:
- Wash your armpits with white vinegar or alcohol while taking a bath.
- Apply baking soda especially to the armpits as well as feet. This will help minimize the body odor.
- One of the simplest home remedies of body odor is to take three showers a day, especially in the uncomfortably hot summer season.
- While taking a bath add some drops of rose water in the water. There is no need to use deodorant if you do this regularly.
- This might sound strange but instead of using deodorant make use of baby powder or talc powder and apply it in areas such as armpits and neck.
- A mixture of lemon juice and baking soda when scrubbed underarms help to reduce the body odor.
- Apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies to get rid of body odor. This is because apple cider vinegar has the tendency to reduce the pH of the skin and eliminates the odor underarms when replaced with deodorant.
- Juice made up of radishes with 1/4 tablespoon of glycerin when used as a deodorant can reduce body odor. This is one of the most efficient home remedies that go into treating body odor.
- Sage tea when consumed also plays an active role in bringing down the body odor as it regulates the activities of the sweat glands present in the skin.
- Turnip juice, when rubbed on the armpit keeps away body odor for as many as for ten hours.So now move out of your house freely and challenge the scorching heat, use these home remedies and get rid of body odor.
1 thought on “Home remedies of Body Odor”
i have a problem with this odor (sewty smelling ) it jus started two months ago.very disgusting.how can i cure this?