Healthy and shiny hair is one of the vital ingredients of beauty. To maintain a beautiful life one has to take care of his/her hair properly.
Hair care industry has become a billion dollar market. Beauty product market is filled with several hair care products and most of which are made up of harmful chemicals, which has adverse affect in long run. But still there are several natural and herbal home remedies available. Which are cheaper or almost freely available. A healthy living and few hair care habits will help you to have a healthy hair for ever.
Below are few points those are helpful in keeping hair healthy during the rainy season.
- Always keep an umbrella with you when ever you are going outside of your home, so that you will be able to use it during unexpected rain.As it is known that rain water might negatively impact your hair health if not dried quickly, resulting in more dandruff like scalp problem.
- If you forgot to take an umbrella and your hair got wet due to rain water, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and apply a good quality conditioner on your head to avoid any infection on your scalp, which lead to hair loss.
- If you got oily hair, take one mug full of water and squeeze a lemon in it. Rinse your hair with lemon water, after washing your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Wash your hair regularly for a healthy hair which lasts for ever. Never let your hair be dirty for a longer time.
- Don’t comb your hair when it is wet.
- In rainy season avoid excess oil on hair.
- This is a good practice to go for hot oil massage once in a week. This will help to maintain healthy hair on your head.
- Don’t keep your hair wet for a longer time. Dry it out using a dry towel.
- The combination of paste of neem leaves and lemon juice is an excellent Ayurvedic and herbal medicine for dandruff. Apply the above-said paste on your scalp and rinse your hair after few minutes.
- Add few drops of lemon juice in multani mitti and apply the paste on your hair.Wash it after few minutes. You will find a noticeable difference. It helps in making your hair shiny and beautiful with out any side effects.
- In the rainy season, it is advisable to keep short hair if possible. Because maintaining short hair is far easier than long hair.
- Try to avoid all kind of hair spray. Use only tested mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Don’t use any chemical on your hair as a short cut route to get beautiful hair. This may result in severe hair loss along with other negative consequences.
2 thoughts on “Hair Care”
is it necessary to wash hair with shampoo after applying multani mitti’s paste?
Hair loos for a tritment send you